Terms and Conditions
1. Rental Agreement. All guests must read and sign (electronically or otherwise) the Rental Agreement. No reservation will be accepted without a signed Agreement.
2. Rules, Regulations, Policies. The Guest confirms that s/he has read, understands, and will follow all policies and regulations regarding the Property and that have been set forth in any marketing, online listing, written correspondence, and this Agreement. Additional policies, such as Check-Out procedures, may be conveyed verbally or posted at the Property. Failure to abide by these rules, regulations, and policies may result in expedited eviction and/or loss of all monies paid.
3. Reservation. All monies are due at the time specified by the reservation policies. Fifty percent (50%) of the total reservation fee is due at the time of booking. All remaining balances are due no later than 30 days prior to check-in date. No checks will be accepted. Reservations made within 30 days of arrival date must be paid IN FULL via credit card, and in US Funds.
4. Cancellations by Guest. If a reservation is cancelled more than 30 days prior to check-in date Agent will refund 100% of monies paid. Cancellations received between 30-14 days prior to check-in date will receive 50% refund of monies paid. Cancellations within 14 days of check-in date are nonrefundable.
5. Cancellations by Agent. If a property becomes unavailable prior to arrival, the Agent will make all reasonable efforts to make suitably comparable lodging arrangement, either in another property or a hotel. The Agent reserves the right to cancel this Agreement if full payment is not made in accordance with the fee schedule stated online and agreed to by Guest with this document.
The Agent, on behalf of the Owner, reserves the right to cancel this Agreement prior to Guest’s occupation. In this event the Agent will refund all monies paid by the Guest, and the Owner and Agent will not be liable for any damages of any sort incurred by the Guest as a result of the cancellation.
6. Maximum Occupancy. Guest will abide by the maximum occupancy as listed and advertised for the property. If occupancy exceeds the maximum, Agent reserves the right to expedite eviction and Guest will forfeit all monies paid.
7. Pets. Pets are not allowed at any of our rental properties. Violation will result in immediate eviction without refund, and a five hundred dollar ($500) fee.
8. Smoking. No smoking is allowed at any of our rental properties.
9. Insurance. Guest acknowledges that Agent has offered CSA travel insurance. Guest has also chosen between a CSA damage insurance payment OR a security deposit.
10. Illegal Items. No illegal items including, but not limited to, illegal firearms or illegal drugs or narcotics, shall be allowed on the Property. Guest will immediately lose all rights and forfeit all monies paid if an illegal item is discovered on the Property.
11. Personal Property. Nichols, Incorporated will not be held responsible for any personal property during Guest’s stay or any items left behind. It is recommended that the Guest contact the Agent immediately to report any items left, and Agent will take all reasonable steps to locate and return said items.